Chinese corporate law, financing and taxation regimes constantly undergo revision. The situation of today may be not be applicable tomorrow and therefore every foreign company needs to continually adapt. They must conduct detailed research and forward-planning of their business models, investment vehicles and taxation consequences. They must consider the impact of import duty, logistics, customs and VAT procedures in an optimal way when doing any kind of business in China.
Great savings can be achieved with careful planning and research – in the worst-case, improperly planned China operations can wreck company operations completely.
In accordance with your business goals, we provide legal experience in the following fields:
LEGAL BUSINESS SERVICES
- IPR protection of technology and remedies – patent/utility models/design patents/trademark/copyright and software
- Partner due diligence and background checks
- Contract structures, contract management, drafting, translations and reweaving
- Strategic business architectures, taxation planning services, optimisation and profit repatriation
- Technology transfer and licensing
- China company incorporation, feasibility studies, approvals and special licences
- Hong Kong holding and trading company establishment and taxation planning
- Human Resource contracts, organisational changes, protecting technology and trade secrets
- A Supervisor as a tool for continuous risk management
- China legal risk management and control
- China turnaround management and investment vehicles